With a Special Guest Speaker from:
What People Say About Culturevist Deep-Dives
Average feedback score based on 27 responses: 4.5 out of 5.
"It was a great event – I think the most useful I’ve been to so far… The Deep-Dive into one business really works, and I came away with at least 3 actions that I’ve already spoken to my team and my Directors about." Rose, Head Of HR
Who Was In The Room Last Time?
Google, Selfridges, Lloyds Banking Group, Starbucks, Paperchase, Hearst Magazines, Cancer Research UK, Sky Betting and Gaming, Financial Conduct Authority, amongst others
What's A Deep-Dive?
- An exclusive and invite-only event limited to 20 people - to get a balance of rich experience in the room.
- Gain access to pose cultural challenges to, and learn from, people from a diverse range of industries.
- An in-depth talk from a special guest sharing lessons learned from Airbnb
- Up to 3 people from any one company can attend.
- 1:45pm - 5:15pm, Monday 23 November 2015, London.
- Ticket: £299 + VAT per person. Let us know if you'd be interested in a Corporate Membership which would offer a discount for multiple tickets.
A bit about Airbnb
- Airbnb started in 2008 with accommodating three guests on air mattresses in a loft. In 2014 the company was valued at approximately $10 billion.
- Airbnb, who doesn't own the real estate, offers more rooms than many of the largest hotel groups in the world – Hilton, InterContinental and Marriott — which each maintain just under 700,000 rooms.
- They're growing *fast* and care deeply about culture. One of CEO Brian Chesky's articles was entitled: Don’t Fuck Up the Culture.