SHINING A LIGHT ON PROGRESSIVE company cultures
12:15 - 14:30 Deep Dive with Metro Bank
- Following our previous events with speakers from Google and Airbnb, we're delighted to announce the third company to host us is Metro Bank at their London HQ.
- Metro Bank are an industry leader, reinventing the rules of retail banking, making every effort to remove all stupid bank rules from day to day services. Metro Bank started with four stores in 2010, has 40 stores to date, and is continuing its rapid growth with the aim of having approximately 110 stores by 2020.
- It takes a special culture to achieve this. We'll be welcomed with a light sandwich lunch, hearing from those who have led the development of Metro Bank's culture: Danielle Harmer - Chief People Officer, Dan Godfrey - Head of Metro Bank University, and Carly Perry - Head of Recruitment.
- We'll take a 5 minute walk to...
14:40 - 17:30 Co-Working - hosted by Herman Miller
- Spend the rest of the afternoon working on your cultural challenge (or simply your day-job) in beautiful surroundings with a network of Culturevists available to meet and bounce ideas off.
- Includes drinks reception with a talk to learn from Herman Miller's research and practical experience.
WEDNESDAY 27 APRIL 2016, 12:30 - 17:30, LONDON, UK
What People Say About Culturevist
"We had a good group there from JustGiving (5 of us), we are now creating a internal underground culture movement off the back of it - trying out some of the things we saw and heard."
"The activity half of the day was definately useful as I have now introduced a form of Hackathon at work! I'm yet to run the first session but have high hopes and am really grateful for you opening me up into that possibility."
See more on our Wall Of Love.
A Taste Of A Previous Event